The founder of this consortium is also the founder of the modern virtual organization management discipline pioneered since 1997.
He is also the founder of VOMI (“Virtual Organization Management Institute”), VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, Virtual Campus Dormitory Consortium, Virtual Residential Community Consortium, League of Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executives, and a number of other virtual organization entities and initiatives.
Our global community is open to Distinguished Members from the following member organizations who have a stake in the success of the consortium and are ready, willing and able to Stand Up and Walk Away from the Monkey See, Monkey Do Crowd:
- The Global 5000, a select group of companies representing nearly 70% of global GDP.
- Leading Residential Real Estate Developers
- Leading Futuristic Residential Architecture Firms
- Leading Modern Residential Architecture Firms
- ALL Groundbreaking Energy Technology Innovators
- Leading Universities worldwide
- Federal, State and Local Governments worldwide
- Think Tanks
They are stakeholders who are fully cognizant of the fact that: 1) there is a mindset (instead of just a group of people) which perpetuates the current dysfunctional global landscape, 2) that there is no shortage of extremely talented men and women of goodwill from all over the world who can make a difference, and 3) that their organization can be part of the solution in terms of the huge amount of investments they have already made in existing technologies and other tangible or intangible efforts and assets which can be readily applied toward the development of The New Virtual Organization World. See Exclusive Guide for Investors in The New Virtual Organization World.